This Christmas, simply swipe your SPAR Rewards card at the till and we could be giving you your shopping for free!
Send me the ingredients list.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Sign up to our newsletter and keep up to date with our latest news and specials.
1. Simply swipe your SPAR Rewards card at the till between Tuesday, 6 November and Monday 24 December (inclusive).
2. 20 000 transactions will be electronically selected and INSTANTLY charged at zero.
3. If your transaction is one of those, your shopping will be FREE.
4. If you’re not yet a SPAR Rewards member, sign up in-store or online to qualify. It’s free and instant.
Terms & Conditions
During the SPAR Christmas campaign, SPAR will be granting as many wishes as possible, with the combined worth not exceeding R550 000.
1) The campaign starts on Tuesday, 6 November 2018, from which date you may submit SMS wishes,
and closes on Saturday, 1 December 2018.
2) Wishes received after the closing date, will not be able to be accepted.
3) To have your wish considered, simply SMS your name and your Christmas wish to 47727 (R1/SMS).
4) Each SMS is a single entry (wish) into the campaign.
5) SMS’s will be charged at R1.00 per SMS. Free SMS’s don’t apply.
6) Each SMS can be up to 160 characters.
7) You may send in as many SMS’s as you like.
8) By submitting your SMS, you will be accepting these terms.
9) SPAR will be selecting the wishes from Monday, 3 December 2018 and will endeavor to make as many chosen wishes come true.
10) For all the wishes that are chosen, the recipients will be notified telephonically by 16 December 2018.
11) The campaign is open to all residents of South Africa except for the members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents and consultants (and their respective life partners, business partners and immediate families) of:
a. The SPAR Group Ltd, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa; and
b. The suppliers of the SPAR Group Limited, the SPAR Guild of Southern Africa and the Build it Guild of Southern Africa.
12) SPAR will liaise directly with the wish recipients with regards to details pertaining to their wish.
13) The names of the recipients will be published on the SPAR website, www.spar.co.za.